After a string of vandalism inflicted to home windows of homes and automobiles throughout town, Winona Space Crime Stoppers is providing a reward for info resulting in legal expenses for these accountable.
In line with the Winona Police Division, the incidents usually contain sling shot marbles. Early experiences from police said the projectiles might have originated from a pellet gun.
This previous weekend noticed an enormous spike in these sorts of occurrences, with experiences coming in from throughout Winona.
Courtesy of Winona police, as of Monday morning, the incidents got here in from:
- 150 block of East Fifth Avenue
- 250 block of East Seventh Avenue
- 600 block of West Twelfth Avenue
- 1700 block of West Fifth Avenue
- 1500 block of West Fifth Avenue
- 300 block of West Ninth Avenue
- 50 block of East Seventh Avenue
- 400 block of East Seventh Avenue
- 1200 block of West Fifth Avenue
In every incidence, the automobiles impacted have been parked on the road.
Police stated callers with info can stay nameless and direct any helpful ideas they must the Winona Space Crime Stoppers web site or by calling 507-457-6530.